The 1 EN R&D Center is part of the Original Group – business corporation well-known in the Russian market.
Original Group is one of the top 50 IT and top 10 telecommunications projects in Russia with over 2500 personnel. Besides the R&D Center, Original Group has two more R&D offices, seven service facilities in Russia, as well as production facilities and a dedicated service infrastructure. The head office of the company is located in Moscow.
For over 13 years the 1 EN R&D Center has been successfully developing large-scale infrastructure solutions and high-load platforms, and since 2016 we have also developed electronics and industrial equipment.
At the 1 EN R&D Center we invest in and focus on the engineering mind-set and a sense of responsibility for the products that we create, test and implement. The list of our clients includes leading international and Russian businesses.
Products developed by 1 EN comply with international standards including ISA 95, GS1, GMP, GAMP 5, GSP, GDP, ISO 9001: 2015, and make a difference in comparison with the solutions offered by our competitive world leading vendors thanks to the transparence of our document flow and protocols. 1 EN solutions are designed specifically to address the provisions of the global GS1 standards: EPICS – the description of the physical events in the supply chain, CBV – Core Business Vocabulary (the terminology applied in our business processes), eCom – the description of transaction data, and support GDSN (GS1 Global Data Synchronization Network).
1 EN research and development products that find direct application in business:
· Design and development of new products with enhanced efficiency or expanded scope of features;
· Modification / upgrade / improvement of existing products;
· Design and development of new methods / protocols of testing;
· Development of advanced production technologies and processes, specifically to reduce resource consumption, enhance production efficiency, improve safety and environmental performance;
· Development of automated processes to improve efficiency;
· Software design to improve products or processes.